Currently on the Market
- New Development
- Year Built
- # of Units
- Floor Plans
- Studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes as well as a 14,000 sq. ft. penthouse--at $49M, it is the most expensive condo ever to be offered for sale in SF
- Parking is included with every unit. Building features advanced valet parking allowing residents to summon their cars remotely
- Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Arquitectonica in collaboration with Heller Manus
- Tishman Speyer
- HOA Dues
- Average of approximately $1000/month ranging from $900-1500+/month
- With an average of $1400/sq ft, pricing ranges from $1100/sq. ft to $2500 sq/ft for some units with huge views.
One of the most highly anticpated new developments, and a follow up to the Infinity Towers, Lumina opened it's doors (or sales office) to eager buyers literally lining up to purchase homes. For those who crave luxury and amenities, it is hard to find a buliding more appealing than Lumina.
Lumina is comprised of two towers at 42 & 37 stories high as well as two buildings that are each 8 stories high, all connected by shared amenity podium and courtyard. The new designs for the buildings are supposed to evoke the familiar shapes of ship hulls and the glass and steel building is an impressive landmark and addition to the city skyline.
Interiors have warm, modern finishes and floorplans and like the Infinitiy, they feature floor-to-ceiling windsows. Features include: Gaggenau cooking appliances & refrigerators, Bosch dishwashers, SieMatic kitchen cabinets, premium Caesarstone quartz countertops & backsplashes, European porcelain bathroom flooring & shower tiles, Maax soaking tubs, Kohler shower & bath fixtures, & Nest Learning Thermostats.
Oh, the amenities. Lumina is all about a lifestyle and just a few of the super-luxe features include:
- 10,500 square foot rooftop terrace with BBQ and firepit
- Outdoor movie lawn
- Fitness center, pool and spa
- Screening room with upholstered seats for 30
- Children's room
- Library lounge
- Grand scale private dining room
We Also Recommend
Property Information © 2015 San Francisco Association of REALTORS®. Information provided is for personal, non-commercial use by a viewer with a bona fide interest in the purchase or sale of real estate of the type being offered via this website or other electronic means. The viewer is prohibited from copying, redistributing or retransmitting any of the data or information provided. Listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and all data subject to errors, omissions, or revisions and is not warranted. The viewer acknowledges ownership and validity of its copyright. Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the SFAR MLS, which data is copyrighted by the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, but is not warranted. Equal Opportunity Housing. All rights reserved.