Currently on the Market
- New Development
- Year Built
- # of Units
- Floor Plans
- Studio, one and two bedroom units
- Virtual doorman via mobile app; rooftop terrace with BBQ, fire pit, dining table, sun deck and outdoor theater; assigned bike parking
- There is no parking in the building
- Pet Policy
- Not known yet
- David Baker and interiors by Charles de Lisle.
- HOA Dues
- Studios from low 500's, one bedrooms from low $600's, 2 bedrooms from high $800's
At the corner of Fulton and Gough, with City Hall standing impressively in the background, the homes at 388 Fulton are designed for urban living. This will be a six story building over ground floor retail. Condos have efficient floor plans, high end finishes and what looks to be a killer rooftop deck. Architecture by San Francisco’s renowned David Baker and designer interiors by Hayes Valley’s own Charles de Lisle.
These condos are definitely on the smaller side with the smallest units starting at around 350 sq ft and 2 bedrooms just under 800 sq ft.
There is no parking so these homes are a great choice for someone who doesn't own a car.
- About half of the units are studios starting at 350 sq. ft
- 6 junior one beds just under 500 sq. ft
- 28 two beds ranging from 700-780 sq. ft
We Also Recommend
Property Information © 2015 San Francisco Association of REALTORS®. Information provided is for personal, non-commercial use by a viewer with a bona fide interest in the purchase or sale of real estate of the type being offered via this website or other electronic means. The viewer is prohibited from copying, redistributing or retransmitting any of the data or information provided. Listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and all data subject to errors, omissions, or revisions and is not warranted. The viewer acknowledges ownership and validity of its copyright. Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the SFAR MLS, which data is copyrighted by the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, but is not warranted. Equal Opportunity Housing. All rights reserved.