Currently on the Market
- New Development
- Coming Soon
- Year Built
- # of Units
- Floor Plans
- Studios, 1 and 2 bedroom homes as well as a limited number of penthouses
- Rooftop deck with city views, open air kitchen and fire pit; attended lobby, bicycle storage and ground floor retail
- All units will have parking
- BDE Architecture
- 1 bedroom condos starting from $850,000 and 2 bedroom condos starting from low $1.2M's
1450 Franklin sales are expected to begin Winter 2016. With our industry relationships, we can get you early info about pricing, floorplans and access to early registration for the best units in the building. Email/call/text us to get on the list for this building or other upcoming new construction. We exclusively represent buyers at 1450 Franklin.
1450 Franklin is a new 13 story mixed use building at Franklin and Bush. Approved long ago but delayed due to econonic downturn, it is nearing completion. Homes are walking distance to Pacific Heights as well as downtown. The design of the building looks to be elegant and modern and should be very sunny and bright. At the bottom is what used to be a vintage car and Vespa showroom and they've kept the historic facade at ground level.
Each residence will have a private balcony or terrace, high ceilings, hardwood oak flooring and air conditioning (!). Interior features include: kitchens with quartz countertops and backsplashes, European gloss cabinets, Bosch stainless steel gas cooktop and oven; dishwasher and refrigerator.
- One bedrooms range from 691 to a very generous 1,173 square feet (with 2 baths and balcony)
- Two bedrooms range from 1,076-1,585 square feet
- Four penthouses are all 3 beds/3 baths and up to 2,076 square feet
We Also Recommend
Property Information © 2015 San Francisco Association of REALTORS®. Information provided is for personal, non-commercial use by a viewer with a bona fide interest in the purchase or sale of real estate of the type being offered via this website or other electronic means. The viewer is prohibited from copying, redistributing or retransmitting any of the data or information provided. Listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and all data subject to errors, omissions, or revisions and is not warranted. The viewer acknowledges ownership and validity of its copyright. Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the SFAR MLS, which data is copyrighted by the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, but is not warranted. Equal Opportunity Housing. All rights reserved.