Get on our list and be the first to know about sales in this building
- New Development
- Sales start any day--contact us to get on the list
- Year Built
- # of Units
- Floor Plans
- One and two bedroom homes as well as a few three bedrooms.
- Landscaped roof deck, bicycle parking, ground floor retail, top notch location
- There are 32 parking spots so parking will be for 2 and 3 bedroom homes as well as some 1 beds. Additionally, there will be 52 bicycle spaces.
- Pet Policy
- Unknown but a common number of 4 legged pets are typically allowed
- RG Architecture
- JS Sullivan
- HOA Dues
- Unknown until pricing is announced
- Pricing is typically the last thing announced. Get on our list for updates.
1188 Valencia is a boutique 49 unit mixed-use building located in one of the most exciting and dynamic areas of the Mission. There will be five desirable ground floor retail spaces, 32 parking spaces and 52 bicycle spaces. Nestled at 23rd and Valencia, these homes are walking distance to some of the best restaurants, boutiques and night life in the Mission, as well as a short stroll to Dolores Park. Just a block to BART, this home is perfectly situated for the ultimate urban lifestyle.
We Also Recommend
Property Information © 2015 San Francisco Association of REALTORS®. Information provided is for personal, non-commercial use by a viewer with a bona fide interest in the purchase or sale of real estate of the type being offered via this website or other electronic means. The viewer is prohibited from copying, redistributing or retransmitting any of the data or information provided. Listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and all data subject to errors, omissions, or revisions and is not warranted. The viewer acknowledges ownership and validity of its copyright. Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the SFAR MLS, which data is copyrighted by the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, but is not warranted. Equal Opportunity Housing. All rights reserved.