Knox Condos | San Francisco
Get on our list and be the first to know about sales in this building
- New Development
- Sales office will open late January 2017
- Year Built
- # of Units
- Floor Plans
- 35 one bedroom homes, 53 two bedroom homes, and a handful of 3 bedroom homes
- Landscaped courtyard with butterfly habitat (!), outdoor movie wall, outdoor fireplaces and lounge, bike work area, community lounge
- There are 65 spots so 2 and 3 bedroom homes will probably have parking as well as select 1 bedrooms. There is also a ton of bike parking and electric vehicle charging stations
- BDE Architecture. Interior Design SCB Architects
- Trumark Urban
- HOA Dues
- HOA dues will be approx $500-660 for one and two bed homes
- Pricing: one bedrooms from $700-900K; Two bedrooms from $900-1.2M and a handful of three bedrooms starting from $1.5M
Sales at Knox are going to begin 3rd week of January. Buyers who are on the 'priority approval list' will get first shot at the best units and floorplans when sales start. Email/call/text for info about how to get on the list.
We exclusively represent buyers at Knox.
Knox will be a mixed use 5 story building at 645 Texas with 91 one, two and three bedroom condos and a small ground floor commercial space. Development is by Trumark Urban who is also the team behind Amero, The Pacific and Rowan.
Location is blocks from Caltrain for those who commute South and a short stroll to the Dogpatch.
Unit mix will be:
- 31 one bedrooms at 615-880 sq. ft.
- 50 two bedrooms at 800-1240 sq. ft.
- 3 three bedroom homes at 1250-1500ish sq ft.
We Also Recommend
Property Information © 2015 San Francisco Association of REALTORS®. Information provided is for personal, non-commercial use by a viewer with a bona fide interest in the purchase or sale of real estate of the type being offered via this website or other electronic means. The viewer is prohibited from copying, redistributing or retransmitting any of the data or information provided. Listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and all data subject to errors, omissions, or revisions and is not warranted. The viewer acknowledges ownership and validity of its copyright. Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the SFAR MLS, which data is copyrighted by the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, but is not warranted. Equal Opportunity Housing. All rights reserved.