Currently on the Market
- New Development
- Sales are starting any day--get on our list for the best selection
- Year Built
- # of Units
- Floor Plans
- 26 one bedroom units, 38 two bedroom units and 5 three bedroom units.
- Huge rooftop terrace with views and a landscaped courtyard
- 48 parking spaces and 70 bike spaces. Parking will be for 2 and 3 bedroom units and probably a handful of one bedroom homes
- Pet Policy
- Not announced but typically a common number of 4 legged pets allowed
- BDE Architecture
- DM Development
- HOA Dues
- Will be announced with pricing
- Not announced yet but soon! Get on our list for latest updates
815 Tennessee Street building will be home to a 5 story, 69 unit building, built on the site of a former historic brick industrial building built in 1926. The existing building will be partially demolished and the historic brick facade will be incorporated into the new development project. The innovative design will meld modern+historic and reflect the history of the Dogpatch. The building is just a block from the 3rd St. MUNI, restaurants and retail and is close to UCSF and Caltrain. It's proximity to Caltrain and I-280 make it an ideal commuter location.
We Also Recommend
Property Information © 2015 San Francisco Association of REALTORS®. Information provided is for personal, non-commercial use by a viewer with a bona fide interest in the purchase or sale of real estate of the type being offered via this website or other electronic means. The viewer is prohibited from copying, redistributing or retransmitting any of the data or information provided. Listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and all data subject to errors, omissions, or revisions and is not warranted. The viewer acknowledges ownership and validity of its copyright. Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the SFAR MLS, which data is copyrighted by the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, but is not warranted. Equal Opportunity Housing. All rights reserved.